100% Paid for Medical Benefits + Paid Holidays + 401K Retirement w/ Match +
Paid Time Off (PTO) + FREE IdentityIQ & MyscoreIQ Products AND MORE!
The Identity Intelligence Group known as IDIQ in Temecula is currently recruiting for a Full Stack Software Engineer. IDIQ is a privately-owned company that has been in business since 2009. We provide identity theft and credit reporting services to consumers nationwide under our brands such as IdentityIQ®, CreditScoreIQ® and MyScoreIQ®. Our company is currently ranked in the top 5 in our industry and has been honored as a Top-10 Ranked Company by BestCompany.com, earned the 2019 Stevie Bronze Winner, and the Enterprise Security Top 10 Fraud and Breach Protection Solution Provider for 2019. We have been recognized on TV, online, and radio by shows such as Modern Living with Kathy Ireland. To learn more about our flagship service visit our website at IdentityIQ.com.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Software Engineer at IDIQ, you will be part of a small agile team focused on bringing new products and benefits to market. You will leverage your in-depth knowledge of software development to deliver an amazing user experience within our web and mobile applications. You will work closely with our product team, business leaders, and other technology teams as you build a strong understanding of our business, consumers, and how we design the best solutions in the market.
Our top candidate has a proven track record of building and leading web and mobile development projects from inception to production support. You are comfortable working with team-members face-to-face and across the world. You know how to get work done, hit deadlines AND understand how to be part of a team. You are strongly driven toward the personal and professional development of yourself and the members of your team.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Design & Develop new software solutions using current technologies in client and server-side web application development, API integrations, and database solutions. (Specific languages needed will be described in recruiting advertisements).
- Deliver “pixel-perfect” implementation of approved user interfaces
- Design, construction, and consumption of our REST/SOAP/WCF APIs
- Lead the development of new web applications from inception to production support. After launch, be the technical point of contact for support and enhancements to the system
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews with our other development teams
- Take part on Agile gatherings and work closely with our product team on a daily basis
- Follow our SDLC process precisely to ensure high quality, efficient sprints, and visibility across the organization.
- Take part in standup meetings, manage tasks to deadlines, and communicate any issues in a timely manner
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Provide accurate estimates of time required to complete projects and tasks.
- Utilize Test and Behavior Driven Development practices to ensure the product delivered is high quality and meets requirements
- Work with QA team members as part of sprint team to support test effort
- Coordinate with product for user acceptance testing research
- Learn new software development technology and practices to maintain knowledge of best practices and next generation technologies
- Perform code reviews, pair programming.
- Create and present technical design plans for future projects.
- Works well independently; capable of self-motivating and managing
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming principals
- Recent experience with C# and .NET framework and/or .NET core
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Database design and management
- Experience implementing testing platforms, unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience designing applications using UML, Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Mobile application development for iOS and/or Android
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server database optimization.
- Excellent team-player and ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong Communication skills
- Appreciation for clean, well-documented code
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Understanding of Agile software development practices
This is an exempt position (40 hours+/week) and is bonus eligible.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to push, move, lift or otherwise bear 10-30lbs. Applications may include but are not limited to repetitive work using a computer keyboard, mouse and headphones while sitting and/or standing at an assigned work desk area.
This position operates in a professional office environment. Office environment can vary with noise levels and stress, from low to moderate.
Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law. acted by email or phone with further information.
Powered by JazzHR