Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Missions Technology and Solutions Division working in Reston, Virginia. In this role you will support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems.
- Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement of RESTful services, using Java, Python, and SpringBoot.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Postman.
- Use industry leading DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, and Unix Bash scripting.
- Document and Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs.
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies.
- Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services.
- Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases.
- Analyze (though proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs.
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices.
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities.
- Apply and identify best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
Required Education & Experience
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Candidate must have Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Significant experience in the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices.
- Significant experience with development in Commercial Cloud Platforms (ex, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Direct experience utilizing software testing performance tools, such as Junit.
- Direct experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Bash.
- Significant experience working in an Agile development environment and tempo.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Well versed with using version control systems.
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems.
COVID-19 Proof Of Vaccination Requirements
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR