Title: Lead Full Stack Java Developer
Terms: 12-month Contact-to-Hire
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer lead for a contract-to-hire opportunity. This lead role is for a new local Agile team that is currently being sourced. The team will have specific, foundational responsibilities for the company's retail platform and application stack.
Leader of an Agile team developing and delivering high-quality software solutions, adding business value, and providing production support. Assisting with the design, development, and installation of user stories. Helping build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with architectural standards and design/development best practices. Participating in the testing process through test review and analysis and collaboration with Quality Analysts. Collaborating heavily with Project Management, Business Analysts, Infrastructure Job Families, and Business Units.
Rapid Development Technical Lead
– There is also a vendor-managed off-shore rapid team that the candidate will partner with and collaborate with.
– Partner with the Technology Manager of the team to hire additional remote/local engineering and QA (Quality Assurance) staff to localize the entire team.
– Delivering new working solutions, in an Agile environment. The right candidates must be creative, willing to learn on their own and work well in a team environment.
– Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
– Serve as a technical expert on development tasks.
– Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
– Familiarity with Agile (e.g., Scrum Process).
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field is required.
Experience: 7 years relevant work experience is required.
An equivalent combination of education and related experience may be considered.