c 55k DOE
Grafton Recruitment are looking to recruit a Full-Stack Developer to join a Global Leader in Digital Transformation.
As part of their long-term commitment to quality and continued growth, they are looking to recruit an additional Full-Stack Developer who will focus on supporting more traditional applications development and support
This Full-Stack Role would suit a forward-thinking person, who wants to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be required to:
- The role holder will work alongside DevOps engineers,
- Application architects and cloud architects with clients to understand their requirements
- Propose solutions
- Lead all aspects of the implementation and then provide continued advice and guide to the delivery teams once up and running
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Technical elaboration of client requirements and low-level solution design.
- Implementation of frontend & backend systems for our clients.
- Quality assurance and code reviews of existing codebases.
- Participation in release management.
- Leading Agile Ceremonies.
- Mentoring a development team.
- Leading requirements discussions with Clients.
The Ideal Full-Stack Developer
Skills we can't do without:
For this assignment we'd like to have SFIA6 developers who are experts in using Scala and the Play! Framework to develop cloud based micro service architecture services with both HTML web frontends and JSON APIs aligned to the GDS Service Standard.
We'd love to have candidates, who:
- Have worked within or led multidisciplinary teams in an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Have experience delivering solutions confirming to Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- Have problem-solving skills and ability collaborate with developers to overcome development and operational issues.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Can work well in a team.
- Have experience working in Central Government, Military or Police accounts.
- Are able to undertake and optimally gain SC level security clearance checks.
Skills we'd like:
- Wider experience in front end web development frameworks
- Experience of in one or more of these languages, Python, Ruby, Node.JS and Go.
- Qualified SCRUM Master and experience in delivering SAFe programmes.
- Experience defining the security carrying out measures to meet client's exacting security requirements, including OWASP top 10 and authorisation technologies.
- Confirmed experience of implementing unit testing of software, Behavior-Driven Development and/or Test-Driven Development.
- Background in the development of Restful Web Services.
- Use of public cloud & API services to deliver applications.
- Understanding how to build observable applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Teodor Savu at our Milton Keynes office / 07551 428596.