If you are a Frontend Engineer with experience, please read on!
Backed by the same leaders of a first of its kind ecommerce company (does 100M in revenue), we are a digital product studio focused on building a team and process that allows high impact work! In one short year, we have not only launched, grown & exceeded client expectations. We are at 9 people with no outside investment. We are poised to more than double our staff! Our expertise in ecommerce is unparalleled and are looking for foundational team members who seek an opportunity to rise with us!
Our work is grounded in our three pillars: 1) data-driven decisions, 2) impact-first designs, and 3) elegant technology solutions. We've been working with leading e-commerce brands since our inception and have created so much value, and we have customers waiting in line! Our growth is dependent on hiring the right foundational team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in a collaborative environment that focuses on digital product initiatives
- Build, maintain, and grow stores hosted on the Shopify platform
- Evaluate and integrate Shopify apps, or build one if necessary
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Front End development experience
- BSCS or similar
- Previous experience working with E-Commerce platforms (Shopify, a plus!)
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary ($90-$160K DOE)
- Remote work anywhere in the US (requires PST office-hours)
- Equipment Stipend
- Education Allowance
So, if you are a Front End Developer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NM4-1635152 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly – VP of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.