This is an excellent opportunity to work for a larger company that is investing in technology! You will have a seat at the table on a team creating an entirely new application and assist in planning and implementation of a strategic direction for the product. You will be involved with application design by taking feedback from both end users and the business unit. This exciting role will be exposed to full life cycle development and will work closely with business analysts, software test and other developers!
Key skills required for this role:
- Experience with Webpack and other build tools.
- Production experience with Angular 8+ and Ionic
- Experience with mobile first / responsive website development.
- Expertise in CSS and pre/post-processors
- Proficiency with Agile, Git, Testing, and CI
Required Education and Experience
- 5 years of related work experience
- Bachelors degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience
This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas. Not available for C2C.