Office location: Reading
Expected to be in office on average 1-2 times per week, although this may vary.
My client is a fantastic innovative software house producing extremely exciting tech for the gaming/gambling industry, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency payments. They are looking for an experienced Front End Software Engineer to join their growing team of talented engineers and contribute to the growth of their forward-thinking Gaming solutions.
Working within exciting and growing markets, they are committed to staying up to date with all relevant and modern technologies, staying at the forefront of industry first tech. You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, frameworks and methodologies and be kept at the forefront of technological innovations.
You will be working in a team responsible for the end to end delivery of casino games as well as the maintenance and evolution of the game development framework, ensuring the delivery of best practices and technology are kept up to date, as the owner of all related systems in the Games ecosystem.
You will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and provide insight to the technical direction.
- Sound understanding of web based applications (HTTP protocol, Web Servers, Caching, etc.)
- Good testing practices (unit, component and E2E testing)
- Understanding of the data modelling
- Agile approach to development
- Curiosity to learn new languages/frameworks
Hybrid/remote working options available and competitive salary.
- Be part of a team working for a global leader in cutting-edge tech
- Global agile experience
- Multicultural working environment – with over 30 nationalities and 30 different languages
- Well-being programs
- Flexible working hours
- Personal learning budget
- In-office perks including consoles, foosball, pool, as well as a kitchen full of unlimited tea, coffee treats and refreshments
What are you waiting for? Apply now to get more information and a member of the Interquest Team will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.