Our client, a leading multi billion Global Macro Hedge Fund are seeking to hire a highly talented Financial Software Engineer to work alongside a renowned Portfolio Manager. Our client is well known for their collaborative environment, excellent remuneration and internal culture compared to other blue-chip funds on Wall Street.
- 8+ years of experience building modern fixed income analytics platforms.
- A strong understanding of modern curve fitting techniques and Fixed Income analytics.
- Good coding skills using C#, Python, Java or C++.
- Understanding the principles of software design and OOP.
- Knowledge of Linux, SQL, git and Murex.
Please get in touch to discuss further or send your resume to: