Ref ID: 02940-0012669836
Classification: Financial Data Analyst
Compensation: $71.25 to $82.50 hourly
Robert Half is seeking a Financial Data Analyst.
Would you be interested?
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
- Leverages expert business, analytical and technical knowledge to lead discussions with cross functional teams to understand and collaborate highly complex business objectives and influence solution strategies.
- Applies advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems that are typically large scale with significant impact to current and/or future business strategy.
- Organizes and oversees the development of requirements/resources necessary to meet established objectives
- Applies innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer the business objective and drive the appropriate change.
- Translates recommendation into communication materials to effectively present to all levels of management.
- Incorporates visualization techniques to support the relevant points of the analysis and ease the understanding for less technical audiences.
- Identifies and gathers the relevant and quality data sources required to fully answer and address the problem for the recommended strategy through testing or exploratory data analysis (EDA).
- Integrates/transforms disparate data sources and determines the appropriate data hygiene techniques to apply.
- Thoroughly documents assumptions, methodology, validation and testing to facilitate peer reviews and compliance requirements.
- Monitors, understands and adopts emerging technology that can affect the application of scientific methodologies and/or quantitative analytical approaches to problem resolutions.
- Succinctly delivers complex analysis/findings in a manner that conveys understanding, influences senior executives, garners support for recommendations, drives business decisions, and influences business strategy.
- Provides subject matter expertise in operationalizing recommendations.
- Researches and pursues the latest and/or industry leading practices in data and analytics, (Ex: Cloud, Data Mining, Python,
- Neural Networks, Sensor data, IoT, Streaming/NRT data) to advance the overall DSA community knowledge.
- Identifies opportunities to continue to learn in the data and analytics space, whether informal (E.g., Coursera, Udemy, Kaggle,
- Code Up, etc) or formal (E.g. Certifications or advanced coursework). ).
- Innovates to create new and emerging data sets, and incorporation (data wrangling, data munging) into new insights