Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an expanding retailer who are looking for a dynamic Finance Data Analyst based in Braintree.
Offering a great study support package, a vibrant working environment, opportunity to become an integral part of the finance function while attending numerous company events.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role provides the fantastic scope for you to take the role where you see fit.
Provision of business-critical analytical information for Senior Management and Directors.
Complete collation, analysis and presentation of data using tools such as Excel and SQL.
Developing and maintaining a suite of commercial key performance indicators.
Working closely with Head of Departments from across the business to provide key financial and analytical guidance.
Support the preparation of sensitivity analysis for commercial and financial proposals.
Continuously improve business reporting and ease of access to financial and operational information.
Contribute towards the formulation of strategic data in support of financial plans and forecasts, with differing levels of detail.
Working closely with marketing partners to facilitate a handover of certain management reports and marketing analysis.
Adhoc work as advised by Finance Director.
What you need:
- Demonstrable experience in current role of Finance and Data Analysis and the previous 3 years minimum.
Strong and experienced level of analytical skills in a commercial environment.
- Advanced Excel skills, and a passion for manipulating data for all manner of reporting and analysis are essential.
- Practical experience with SQL is desirable.
- Knowledge of Power Automate and Power BI skills desirable.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Personable and able to communicate at all levels within the business
Strong work ethic and a desire to challenge and be challenged.
£35,000 – £40,000
28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Employee Assistance Programme