Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the worldâ€™s most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
- Perform or trigger master data activities (set up, maintenance, changes) for all finance processes in scope of the FSSC across all relevant ERPs and applications, for all Mundipharma entities globally (in and out of scope of the FSSC).
- Provide support & guidance for data queries & issues across the FSSC teams.
- Support the FSSC Team Managers in identifying opportunities for improvement and optimisation of our data processes cross functions and build business cases accordingly to drive benefits in performance & costs.
- Work closely with all Data Input owners from other business functions (Procurement, HR, Commercial, Supply Chainâ€¦) to resolve misalignments and drive the highest standards of quality for the benefit of the wider Mundipharma.
- Efficiently and effectively performs the data management activities to meet the agreed SLAâ€™s and KPIâ€™s
System / Process support:
- Provide general support & guidance to all FSSC users around system usage and transactional issues.
- Adhere to and develop Standard Operating Procedures to drive efficiency and quality.
- Work closely with the Systems Accountant team in Operational Accounting to articulate business issues and drive timely resolution.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of our systems and processes and build business cases accordingly to drive benefits in performance & costs.
- Support & participate in any required testing or design activities as part of IT software upgrades or changes on behalf / alongside FSSC users.
- Represent Finance in projects / initiatives impacting data related processes.
- Effectively manage and implement change cross departments and companies as appropriate
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely, and accurate responses to information requests.
- Take responsibility for own development to reach and maintain the required skills, knowledge and experience to perform the role
- University Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or else
- Data management operations in SAP
- Practical knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills with an operational focus
- Ability to work in a complex matrix structure
- Must possess “soft skills”: conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, and influencing skills