If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
We are seeking a Field Data Analyst for. This position will be responsible to provide customer support through identifying Energy Optimization opportunities on pump control loops. The Field Data Analyst maintains and uses the most current system analysis tools for data collection to support analysis of complex flow systems. As a project leader, the Field Data Analyst will direct and drive the duties of a multidiscipline team to analyze, propose and report on pump system energy optimization opportunities through the Proof of Concept (POC) Phase of the program. The Field Data Analyst will complete a comprehensive Final Report including scope of modifications, energy saving potential and ROI.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
* Perform EA POC Flow loop optimization studies
* Drive POC projects including interfaces with:
* Customer Rotating and Process Engineers
* Pump AM Engineering
* AM Commercial Operations
* Global Engineering Services
* Conduct XL+/Wanda/Fathom analyses as needed
* Conduct P&ID and DCS data review
* Evaluates system and equipment performance through data analysis, software-based modeling, and Customer interviews
* Acquires data utilizing the customers installed instrumentation
* Prepares concise, professional assessment reports that outline methods of analysis, findings, and recommended solutions
* Technical training and presentations
* Effective and disciplined use of company systems including AMP & Flowforce
* Develops strong customer support through our technology approach and reliability focus to problem solving
* Promote assessment capabilities, monitoring solutions, engineering services for issue identification and solution development
* Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree
* 5-7 years of engineering experience
* System analysis experience
* Engineer experience with rotating equipment operation, design, and field troubleshooting
* Direct experience in power plant, refinery or chemical plant operations in roles such as Plant
* Engineer, Rotating Equipment Engineer, or Maintenance Engineer..
Preferred Experience / Skills:
* Must have motivational skills and a strong sense of urgency to meet Customer commitments in a timely and “above expectations” manner
* This position requires an energetic, self-starter who can manage travel, work in remote locations and Customer requirements seamlessly
* Interpersonal skills are critical for optimum communication with Customers and wider Flowserve organization
* Ability to produce professional work scope and engineering reports which are factual, accurate, and concise
* Strong computer skills/experience with software such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
Primary Posting Location: Pasadena, Texas US
Job Advertising Title: Field Data Analyst
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 55187BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.