Mason and Dale Recruitment have partnered with a energy broker organisation, with over 20 years experience in the industry. My client is a friendly and supportive organisation, putting their employees well-being first. So much so, they won the 2020 well-being award.
This truly is a business to join, they are supportive and willing to offer training in order to further you personal and professional development.
My client is looking for a excel expert / junior data analysis- in short you will love data! A passion for large data sets, formulas, and telling the data story!
You will have an analytical mind set possibly a degree in mathematics or finance. To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate that you can analyse and interpret data, look for patterns within the data and determine/ present your findings in visually appealing charts to the wider business.
- Analyse large sets of data
- Support the business with data driven solutions
- Build effective and visually rich presentation to represent data in a meaningful way
- Work with various stakeholders to build insights based on the collected data
- Understand business problems and use statistical tools to create automated reports
- Help design coordinate reporting requirements across the business
- All round’ Excel Expert: pivoting, charts, slice-dice data, complex formulas
- Previous relevant experience in data manipulation, report creation and building visually rich presentation for various executives
- Data analysis experience and insights generation
- Excellent communication skills – ability to understand the requirements and present reports and insights in a meaningful way
- Excellent English
- 1 – 2 years experience
My organisation is willing to teach the successful candidate tools such as VBA, PowerBI etc.
If you are passionate about data and are wanting to develop your career in a fast growing friendly team, we would love to hear from you.