Balance Staffing looking for an Entry Level Software Engineer(.NET/Java).
Position: Full Time
Remote: 100% Remote
Department: Legacy Department, Commercial Lines, Personal Lines, and Claims (different departments)
Top 3-5 ‘Must Have” Competencies/Skills:
Remote: CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ
0-1 years experience in Java/.NET development.
About the client:
The client has a lot of legacy (older) systems, so someone who is a recent graduate may not have had the exposure. The client is willing to train though.
Top 3-5 ‘Nice to Have” Competencies/Skills
1. .NET experience
2. Sequel database knowledge
3. Insurance background
4. Java, GOSU
5. Guidewire, Agile
BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or related.
What is the career path for this position?
Lots of room for growth, senior-level roles within the department, leadership, etc.
Sri at # 551-273-2092
Balance Staffing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity Veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal or state law.
- Develop software applications using C, ASP
- Communicate software defects to software development teams
- Improving software and code design
- Use software development tools to maintain software configuration control
- Perform testing on new software development projects and legacy software platform products
- Perform software testing on both existing software and new features
- Build new software and improve existing software
- Define the control system software requirements, software specification and software structure
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Integrate software components with the larger software system
- Participate in software/hardware testing
- Build automated software test frameworks for applications
- Improve software development and test processes
- Lead a propulsion application software development project
- Execute functional test scripts for custom-developed software applications
- Maintain application and system software documentation
- Perform development of complex software applications
- Assist associate software test engineers
- Manage embedded software designs projects
- Manage embedded software design projects