Imperial Dade is the leading independently owned and operated distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies, floor equipment, and industrial packaging products in North America. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through a network of strategically located distribution centers across 80+ branches. Learn more at www.imperialdade.com.
- Manage technical network solutions and frameworks
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Manage Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure tenancies
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required
- Design, test, and inspect network systems
- Perform network planning, modeling, and analysis
- Design, implement and manage security countermeasures when network vulnerabilities arise
- Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions
- Develop and deliver professional proposals and design documentation
- Manage technology vendors
- Own capacity planning and infrastructure upgrades
- Engage closely with architects, software engineers and other operations teams to deliver highly available and scalable services
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope
- Proven experience in integration of Enterprise and Consumer facing applications and platforms
- Experience with AWS / Azure / Office 365
- Experience with full stack Amazon and Azure frameworks
- Expert knowledge of routing, switching, server hardware and server OS
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting work environment and invite motivated and talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. We value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.