We are searching for additional Enterprise Cloud Engineers for an exciting business based out of Exeter, Devon – the roles are offered as remote with occasional office visits.
You will be focused on Microsoft 365, MS Teams and Azure Active Directory. Working as an Enterprise Cloud Engineer you are responsible for continually improving and developing our clients Enterprise Communications and Identity Tooling as required by the business.
Working as part of a team you will have in-depth involvement with Microsoft 365 and Azure to help improve automation, configuration and security. Applicants should have proven experience of operating, developing and maintaining Microsoft 365, MS Teams and Azure Active Directory environments.
Working as an Enterprise Cloud Engineer you will be providing the smooth running of our client's Enterprise IT Infrastructure. You will work as part of a team, managing multiple concurrent tasks with varying technologies. You will also be required to undertake on-call support duties as part of a rota when up-to-speed with everything.
The role will involve: –
- Managing and improving the ongoing configuration, support and maintenance of our clients Enterprise Communications and Tooling.
- Ensuring internal and external applications and associated infrastructure are functioning correctly.
- Collaborating with other Analysts/Engineers in maintaining Information Systems in accordance with agreed priorities and standards.
- Supporting development processes in the provision of new improved products and services.
- Consulting with 1st and 2nd Line Teams, Application Support, Developers, Product Managers, Suppliers and other Analysts/Engineers.
To be successful working as an Enterprise Cloud Engineer with this business you will have extensive experience in a technical support and implementation role, providing 3rd line support. You will be able to analyse problems and determine the appropriate solutions.
You will also be/have
- Experience with managing Office 365, MS Teams and Azure Active Directory.
- Experience in providing helpdesk style technical support to internal and/or external users.
- Networking skills including LAN, WAN and Internet as well as strong TCP/IP skills
- Experience with Cloud provisioning and configuration management technologies e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, ARM and/or Bicep.
The role is offered with and competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes: –
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free parking
- Annual lifestyle allowance of 300
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
- Focus on training and career progression
- Family friendly policies
- Happy to talk about flexible working
- Hybrid and/or Remote Working Options are Available
Enterprise Cloud Engineer, Enterprise Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Office 365, MS Teams, Azure, Azure Active Directory, LAN, WAN, 3rd Line Support, TCP/IP, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, ARM, Bicep
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.