Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++) required for an established Poole based business on a hybrid basis
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible to;
- Execute complete embedded software development lifecycle and to create scalable and optimised product solutions
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Specify and select hardware devices, including but not limited to sensors and transducers.
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Review code and design
Essential Skills you will bring;
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
- Vacuum monitor board and calibrations
- Software testing
- Software release plan, working alongside a Project Manager.
- Desirable * Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Proven record of working in software engineering
- Hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
Hybrid 1-3 days in the office and the rest days at home
40 hours / week Monday to Friday, .
Free Parking on-site, pension, 25 days holiday + statutory holidays and discretionary bonus scheme
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to apply. For further information, contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT Team at Bond Williams Recruitment – or call the office on 01202 233777 option 4.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency