Embedded Systems Engineer / Electronic Software Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
My client is the UK’s leading Designer and Manufacturer of highway maintenance vehicles, gritters and snow clearance vehicles with over 50 years’ experience of specialised vehicle manufacture now require an Embedded Systems Engineer to be a very important member of their technical team
Duties and responsibilities will include
* Opportunities to take charge and responsibility for small projects after the initial training period.
* Job description includes both hardware design work of PCBs and prototyping
* Software development, testing and verification (including field work on site).
* There will be a strong focus on reliability and safety in the project work
* You will gain and utilise a broad yet deep skillset in a varied range of applications within the sector
Applications are invited from individuals with experience of Embedded Systems Engineering and Electronic Software Engineering.
In return my client will offer a very competitive and negotiable salary, flexible working hours, pension, life assurance plus excellent training, development and prospects.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and drive please email your CV