Who we are:
Alten, an engineering and technology consultancy, provides support for its clients in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems in over 30 countries. Made up 40 000 engineers, Alten provides engineering support in Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defence, Energy, IT, Life Science & Financial Services.
Due to ongoing expansion, Alten Ltd is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with AUTOSAR to join our team in London or remotely within the Automotive sector. This is a fantastic chance to join a fast-growing company with strong core values of: Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Service.
Your new role:
As an Embedded Software Engineer with AUTOSAR, you will be one of our consultants performing on one of our major engineering projects in the UK. You will also be contributing to our development and growth within the Automotive industry.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for Engineering, with a result-oriented and proactive mind-set. The successful candidate will have the chance to work on several exciting projects throughout their career with Alten, developing their engineering knowledge as an Embedded Software Engineer with AUTOSAR and a consultant.
• Experience using AUTOSAR or MICROSAR software architecture for automotive electronic control units.
• Full lifecycle embedded software development of automotive electric vehicle system using programming in C, Embedded C and Python.
• Designing and developing base software modules as per customer requirements according to AUTOSAR or MICROSAR compliance.
Highly desired experience:
• AUTOMOTIVE Open System Architecture (AUTOSAR) standard
• MICROSAR basic software modules (BSW)
• Embedded programming in C
Degree in a relevant engineering discipline with demonstrable experience.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary in line with level of experience
• A chance to work on the many of most exciting engineering projects and technologies
• Private Medical & Travel Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Cycle-to-work Scheme among many additional benefits