Embedded- Automotive Software Engineer/ ECU-Test
Automotive Software Engineer with Python is needed to automate test cases using a Squish Framework with ECU-Test. (Will consider local candidates with good Python coding and automation skills and knowledge of electrical/electronic components.) This is a long term contract ranging anywhere from 12-36 months with potential to convert to full-time. Due to client contractual obligations candidates must be on our W2.
Local candidates preferred, but will consider candidates able to relocate at own expense: The team is currently working a hybrid schedule with 30% remote.
Requirements for the Automotive Software Engineer:
- Python Programming experience
- Requires Engineering or Computer Science Degree
- Experience programming with C, C++, or C# and integration of Matlab plant models
- Knowledge of J1939 CAN and use of CAN interface tools such as Vector tools
- Good knowledge ofelectrical and electronic controls, components, and troubleshooting.
- Experience withtest automation tools and environments (HiL -Hardware in the Loop, SiL- Software in the Loop, ECU-Test)
- Knowledge of Agile development process and Rally tool is a plus.
Experience in the Automotive/ Vehicle/ Heavy-Duty Vehicles industry is a plus
Please apply online or email [email protected] If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.