Job Title: Embedded C, C++, Java, Python (Ideally Min 2 years’ experience)
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000 +
Flexible Working we are currently trialling flexible working hours
Private health care after 2 years of continuous service employees become eligible for our BUPA scheme
Pension Group Personal Pension Scheme trough Aviva, will match up to 4% of gross basic pay.
The ideal person:
C++ experience even as part of a degree is preferred to non C++. However, we also would be willing to look at candidates who are experienced in C Programming as an embedded software developer with higher level language experience like Java/Python
we will also consider graduates with C++ experience.
- The candidate must have at least two years of C++ programming as an embedded software developer. Experience on Linux is preferable.
- It is desirable that the candidate has experience of electronics interfacing, web based applications and a templating language.
- The candidate has experience of working in a scientific/manufacturing environment
- The candidate must be reliable and able to work to high standard of quality whilst maintaining deadlines required
- The candidate must be a good team player
- First interviews will be via Zoom with some senior staff in software and possibly our electronic design department.
- If the first interview goes well there will be a second interview. We may ask candidates to attend in person at that stage.
How to apply?
Please send a CV to [email protected]