Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Please note that this is a 12 month contract to hire engagement that can be on-site in Dallas, TX or Centennial, CO. Salary and benefits are offered during the duration of the contract (medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, etc.).
- Specify together with our Marketing team and our customers the features of the products designed for our NAM customers
- Define technical solutions for implementing new functions in the product
- Software developments of specified network applications and services
- Embedded middleware & software developments based on Linux and associated services.
- Related software & system validation.
- Integration of open-source components and interfacing with the gateway middleware.
- Support the customers for any issues raised (on-site and remote investigation, bug fixing)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related. A masters degree is a plus.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in embedded software development using C, C++ languages.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP(v4, v6) networks and related protocols (IPv4, IPv6, routing/bridging, ethernet, WiFi, VLAN, IPtables, NAT, DHCP, ARP, DNS, TR069, HTTP, MQTT, PPP, IGMP, SIP, QoS, Openflow
- Deep understanding of linux system calls
- Linux embedded developments and associated tools (user space – kernel space as a plus).
- Experience with OpenWRT, RDK-B or Opensync.
- OpenVSwitch knowledge is a plus.
- SW development tools: GIT, Jira.
- Ability to understand complex software architectures.
- Continuous integration and Agile Software development methods.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability clearly communicate at several levels
Salary Range: $105K-$145K
Note: Due to nature of work, only US Persons (citizens or permanent residents) need apply for this position.