Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran acquired by Capgemini in 2020 and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Role: Devops with Golang Exp
Location: Atlanta, GA(remote)
Mode: Full time/ Permanent Job
- 5+ years of experience in software development or DevOps
- Professional software development experience with Go language
- Experience with Agile development and DevOps working models
- Demonstrated experience designing and creating new software solutions (apps, services, open-source tools)
- DevOps tools experience, such as Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins CI/CD, Ansible
- Experience with SDLC (Design, Development, Testing, Debugging and Bug fixing)
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.