DevOps Team Leader:
- Proven leadership and line management experience of 3-4 Engineers
- Experience with Windows and Linux machines
- CI/CD pipeline systems (Jenkins/Teamcity or equivalents)
- Experience building large software (distributed and multi-core)
- Deep understanding of software applications, build, analysis and test tool systems construction
- Ability to script in various languages: Bash, Perl, Python
- Software delivery using an automated tool chain
- Artifact management
- Virtualised environment
- Backup and disaster recovery
- AWS cloud experience advantageous (not essential)
Unique opportunity for an experienced Team Leader, to manage a small team of Software DevOps Engineers, whilst remaining hands-on with the CI/CD pipeline. You will join a thriving business in the field of wireless communications where the integrity of the software delivery is critical to the success of a business making a valuable contribution to world safety.Dont miss out on this exciting opportunity for a long and rewarding career. Apply now!
Role: DevOps Team Leader
Salary: £65-75K plus benefits (an early finish on Fridays, bonus (this has paid out roughly 8% over the last few years), private healthcare, pension, dental plan, 25 days annual leave and more)
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Senior Software Release Manager * Software Build Manager * Software Configuration Team Leader
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please call Fran Printemps on 01442 268855 and email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first!