I have just had a great opportunity cross my desk for a SysAd/DevOps Engineer with experience in AWS, PHP, Linux, Git, API, Docker, Jenkins, to join a Digital Agency in Bournemouth. This role is remote and up to 50,000. It offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented System Administrator to utilise a wide range of modern technology in a supportive environment. You will hold a pivotal point in the company responsible for all DevOps responsibilities going forwards.
Reporting straight to the Head of Digital my client hopes the successful candidate will maintain the following:
- 2+ years experience in a SysAd/DevOps environment
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- API development
- Docker, Jenkins, Ecommerce and Digital Agency experience is preferred but not essential
In return for your expertise you will receive the following:
- Up to 50,000
- Remote working (once a month in office)
- 25 days holiday plus birthday and bank holidays
- A fantastic and inclusive working environment where personal growth is encouraged
If this DevOps opportunity with AWS, PHP, Linux, Git, API, Docker, Jenkins sounds of interest to you please apply now to be considered.
- Share via