ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Pennington, NJ. for a contract DevOps Specialist to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Title: DevOps Specialist
Location: Pennington, NJ
Duration: 12 months
- This role is responsible for developing and delivering complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. This role ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. These individuals possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns.
- Contribute to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Support enterprise level SDLC tools. This includes tools such as Cloudbees, Jenkins, Redhat Ansible, RedHat OpenShift, Xebia XLR and SonarQube.
- Participate and guide team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Perform spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Code solutions and unit test to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilize multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assist team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Design/develop/modify architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Design/develop/maintain automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
- Set up and develop a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
- Automate manual release activities.
- Mentor other Software Engineers and coach team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack.
- Solution Design – Has demonstrated the ability to design and develop significant components within an application; has performed code reviews.
- Test Engineering – Proficient in designing, developing, and executing test cases. Knowledge of Test Automation and tools.
- DevOps and Release Automation – Ability to perform or support continuous integration and deployment activities within their role. Understanding and appreciation for DevOps culture.
- Application & Data Architecture – Possesses an understanding of architecture and bank standards. Participates in or supports delivery of architecture designs and implementations.
Job Key Words:
- Solution Design
- Test Engineering
- DevOps and Release Automation
- Application & Data Architecture
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers? Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to
About Experis https://www.experis.com/
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.