Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a DevOps Manager to join a well-established client, based in Newbury.
Working as part of a global IT function, the DevOps Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of DevOps Engineers scaling solutions in an Azure environment.
Reporting into the Head of DevOps, you will be comfortable empowering your team to deliver on goals and enjoy being involved in setting strategy. You will also have an excellent understanding of Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps, and be comfortable scripting in a language, such as Powershell or Bash.
This is the perfect role for an experienced Manager or a Lead DevOps Engineer looking to the next step in their career.
- Lead a team of DevOps Engineers to deliver on goals. Manage their activities and provide technical guidance on CI/CD solutions
- Maintain environment stability for business continuity
- Assist with incident management and capture
- Engage and support Development and Test teams with DevOps workload
- Procure new software/tools to increase efficiency within the business, including security approval and low-level design documentation
- Be involved with security configurations
- Experience in a Senior DevOps or leadership position
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps
- Comfortable scripting in a language, such as Bash, Powershell or Python
- Understanding of Docker
- Comfortable managing large projects end-to-end
- Enjoys automating processes and making things more efficient
- Comfortable mentoring/managing junior colleagues
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an exciting DevOps Manager role with an innovative and organisation, based in Newbury.
The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people with great progression prospects and a collaborative office culture. The expectation to be onsite in Newbury is 1 to 2 days per week.
Salary & Benefits
The DevOps Manager will be offered a salary between 63,000 to 68,000 plus bonus, private healthcare and excellent flexible working options.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.