Monoprice is a place where we take pride in our employees’ experiences as much as we do our customers’. We understand the value of our staff; together we build the strength of our organization!
You will be proud to work for a future focused Company that promotes the work hard, play hard approach to life. Monoprice believes in creating an environment that supports you personally and professionally, encouraging employees to hit new milestones.
Monoprice is currently seeking DevOPs Manager. This position will function as a release manager as well as a production support function. A successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills, who is highly motivated, organized, and solutions oriented. You will also need to be curious and adaptable – can transform knowledge into actionable activities. As well as be able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
In This Role You Will Be Responsible For:
- Collaborate with our Development teams to design, implement, and support continuous delivery and automated workflow for application systems
- Draws insights from projects and supplemental research to help drive new continuous improvement in reliability and maintenance processes.
- Can Identify operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; completing troubleshooting procedures.
- Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, monitoring system performance.
- Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to system design.
- Responsible for scheduling, planning, and controlling the software's development and delivery process
- Build, deploy, configure and maintain application systems using automation
- Participate with the development and infrastructure teams from architecture design up to deployment.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies that will benefit the team.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and deployment activities off-hours.
The Right Candidate Will Have:
- Previous work in .Net environments
- Proven troubleshooter and problem solver
- Can shift to new tasks quickly
- Quick learner
- Experience with various SDLCs
- Windows Server Administration
- IIS Administration
- Able to read various logs and determine the germane information
- Experience with VS20xx
- Good at solving puzzles and able to see issues for multiple angles
- Self-starter that can work with minimal supervision
- Experience with some kind of source control system (Github, TFS, Perforce, etc)
- Definite Plus:
- Knowledge of branching and release methodology and general knowledge
- Github experience with managing multiple branches, handling merging and some administration
- JIRA familiarity
- SAP administration
- Teamcity configuration setup
- Octopus Deploy implementation
- Good to have:
- Network Administration
- Scripting Experience
Some of our cool perks? Casual dress code- yes, you can wear your Vans. Employee recognition programs. Company funded life insurance. Our dynamic Wellness Program, which includes a Family Fair this year! Fresh espresso and custom coffee machines. Rich health plans, including Kaiser Network in California. Pet Insurance for your furry children. Competitive Company match in our 401k plan. Generous Paid Time Off, including paid holidays. A year End Company Party and so much more!
Apply today and let us experience your awesomeness. We appreciate your interest!
Commitment to Diversity
The diversity of our workforce is essential and we are committed to diversity and inclusion throughout our company to ensure a wide range of experiences, perspectives, and skills to provide better solutions, drive innovation and creativity, and enhance decision making.
Diversity is a mission imperative and we are continuously focusing on creating a culture of inclusion that values each individual and promotes collaboration and fairness. Our diversity plan includes the following objectives:
- Secure a high-performing workforce drawn from diverse locations and backgrounds.
- Create a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, and fairness to enable individuals to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported.
- Make diversity and inclusion one of our strategic priorities, through continued leadership commitment, accountability, and total workforce engagement.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce enables our company to be more responsive to our clients and better equipped to fulfill our mission. Achieving diversity and inclusion at our company is a team effort and we expect and encourage employees to contribute to this goal. Together, we support a workplace that offers every individual the opportunity to attain professional goals and contribute to accomplishing our mission.