Central London, UK | Full Time, Permanent | Hybrid Work (2 days a week onsite)
Tiro are recruiting for a growing E-commerce tech client who is looking for a Senior /Lead DevOps Engineer to join their growing engineering team based in London. Full Time, Permanent Basis.
The Salary is competitive and will depend on your overall experience (Radford Pay Scale as guide).
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be instrumental in shaping the companies DevOps culture with the opportunity to instil best practices and introduce new technologies. You will need to manage and collaborate with teams in the UK & US, improving the process of deployment through to production with the development of Infrastructure as code base. Ideally, coming from a Software development background and have some SRE experience with the ability to analyse & debug code, fix issues and improve the reliability of productions systems.
Skills & Experience required:
* Demonstrable experience as Senior DevOps Engineer / Technically leading or mentoring
* Strong experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP or Azure)
* Solid experience of containers / container orchestration ideally with Docker & Kubernetes
* Experience of team leadership, mentoring and guiding team members
* Strong experience of Infrastructure as code – Terraform
* Solid CI/CD experience – CircleCI
* Ideally have knowledge of one or more scripting languages – Typescript, Python, Go, Bash
* Excellent communication skills
If this is of interest, please apply today!