3rd Eye is disrupting the traditional Fleet Safety Video Monitoring and Telematics industries with leading high-quality media and reliable digital delivery. Our services are engineered for high availability, maximum reach, and cost savings for our customers. Fleet managers can watch live streams or review safety events instantly, from any device, to monitor their vehicle fleet. Our technology is the cornerstone of our industry and our customers use it to improve their fleet safety, operational, and maintenance performance.
3rd Eye is looking for an experienced DevOps Lead Engineer that can build culture and automation to empower our software delivery teams to deploy continuously. You will help manage our AWS infrastructure, as well as engineer and maintain a fully automated CI/CD pipeline. In addition, you will develop internal standards and work with software delivery teams to provide them the autonomy necessary to deliver, test and monitor our applications using DevOps best practices.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or other technical disciplines with significant computer coursework) or equivalent applied experience
- Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably deploying H/A, IoT and scalable applications
- At least 2 years of experience (in coding and scripting using one or more programming languages
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Linux administration
- Minimum 3 years of direct Amazon AWS DevOps experience (or equivalent cloud environments)
- Containerization and infrastructure as code technologies, preferably Terraform, Docker
- Development of CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others
- Experience with Ansible or other modern software configuration management tools, such as Salt, Chef, or Puppet
- Familiarity with best practices for well-architected, secure cloud applications
- Understanding of relational databases and their architecture, such as with MySQL and SQL Server
- Experience working with typical network protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP(/2), TLS, SSH
- Excellent oral and written skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with container provisioning and management such as AWS ECS, Kubernetes, or AWS EKS
- Experience building end-to-end CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others
- Experience creating/maintaining large-scale automated deployments with Salt, Ansible, or others
- Experience with managing Distributed database clusters (Cassandra/Mongo/ElasticSearch)
- Significant experience with multiple monitoring and logging tools such as AWS CloudWatch + CloudTrail, Elastic Stack, Grafana + Prometheus, Datadog, and Splunk
- Experience in designing, building, and architecting of applications and networks
- Strong understanding of AWS Security stacks such as GuardDuty, Inspector, Macie, SecurityHub, Detective
- Relevant Professional Certification(s) in AWS and/or Linux
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO)
Environmental Solutions Group encompasses industry-leading brands Heil Environmental, Marathon, Bayne, The Curotto-Can, Soft-Pak, and 3rdEye One Vision to create a premier, fully integrated equipment group serving the solid waste and recycling industry. Through extensive voice-of-customer outreach, in-house engineering and manufacturing capabilities, a wide-reaching service network, and proven industry expertise, Environmental Solutions Group is focused on solving customer problems through environmentally responsible products and providing world-class support. For more information, visit www.doveresg.com.
Environmental Solutions Group is a Dover Corporation operating company. Dover’s commitment to operational and technical excellence makes it the world leader in the Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration, and Food Equipment markets. Dover is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under DOV. Learn more at www.dovercorporation.com.
The foundation of our success is found in the ESG Team Terra core values:
- Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Winning Through Customers
- High Ethical Standards, Openness, and Trust
- Expectation for Results
- Respect and Value People
Available benefits include: 401K, 11 paid annual holidays, medical coverage, life insurance, long-term disability and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.