We are currently looking for DevOps – IT Systems Engineers for a Defence project on an 18 month contract, hybrid working, 2 days on site in Farnborough. Due to security nature and urgency for this role, we can only consider candidates with live SC or DV clearance.
As a DevOps – IT Systems Engineers, you will be responsible for:
- Compliant technical solutions against contractual requirements and regulations.
- Design documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
- Engineering LCM adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
To succeed within the role of DevOps – IT Systems Engineers, you will experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Live SC or DV Security clearance
- Minimum 5 years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Developing and testing IT solutions for a development test rig
- Software, V Sphere, VM Ware, desirable: C sharp, zabbix, bamboo
- Infrastructure hardware (physical rack mounted equipment)
- Scripting languages, ideally Python and Powershell
- File systems and storage management (migration, snapshots, allocation).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn