Awesome Systems Engineer Role in Beautiful San Diego
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $170,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a dynamic and leading SaaS platform in the financial and supply chain world. We have been recognized as a global leader in our risk management applications. We are headquartered in beautiful San Diego, CA
Why join us?
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We have amazing benefits and tons of room for professional growth.
- Comprehensive benefit package!
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance!
- Room for professional growth!
- Gorgeous facility!
- Friendly team!
- You’ll love the work environment You’ll spend your days in a clean, air-conditioned space with big windows that provide lots of natural light.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect infrastructure in both AWS and DataCenter.
- Own and drive projects development to delivery.
- Manage and be responsible for AWS, DataCenter, Windows and Linux systems up time and performance.
- Manage and maintain: Active Directory, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, JFrog Artifactory.
- Work closely with software engineers and tech leadership to drive projects.
- Build and run production environments in AWS using Infrastructure as code methods.
- Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation.
- Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS.
- Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs.
- Develop a process to make DevOps a part of the engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle.
- System monitoring & analytics.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Expert in system build configuration automation.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux.
- 5+ years of experience building and maintaining a SaaS platform.
- 4+ years working experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation.
- 2+ years of experience using terraform.
- Experience with docker and docker orchestration.
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- Must be passionate about automation.
- Chef experience.
- Experience with project management and tracking.
- Professional experience in software engineering. Need to know software data structures and design patterns.
- Mastered scripting skills in one of Ruby/Bash/Python.
- Build and release automation tools: Jenkins, GIT, Kubernetes.
- Production system integration, log collection and analysis, build and performance monitoring/tuning.
- Design and implement availability, security and performance monitoring.
- Open to fully remote. Must be willing to come onsite bi-monthly.
So if you're a SRE ready for an awesome opportunity send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.