At Broadlume we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with deep expertise in Tools and Infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a technical background, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that provide innovative solutions to support development teams. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, self-driven, self-directed and a great team player. The ideal candidate should drive continuous process improvement and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
You shall provide a strong technical leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale deployments in a continuous effort to deliver the best possible experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought-leaders in multiple technology areas within Broadlume. You’ll have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve our products' performance, quality and cost. This role requires someone who can collaborate effectively, make informed technical decisions, and also implement DevOps solutions as an individual contributor. We’re changing the Flooring industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
This is a full-time, remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate and proliferate the culture of DevOps Practices
- Maintain, improve, and evolve our CI/CD architecture across multiple platforms
- Collaborate on improving observability, incident response, and security practices
- Develop infrastructure requirement plans and execution plans
- Responsible for testing, deployments, monitoring, and measuring infrastructure health
- Designing, building and implementing efficient solutions on at least one major Cloud service (Azure, AWS or GCP)
Who You Are:
- BS degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field with 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Deep expertise in CI/CD – (AWS DevOps preferred, Kubernetes Container orchestration, GitLab)
- Experienced in GITDesign for failover, high availability, MTTR, MTTF, and MTBFExpert understanding of Agile practices
- Experience deploying systems and applications in an enterprise environment
- Experience writing code to automate the management of IT/Infrastructure services
- Focus on security at all levels of the application / platform, a "shift left" mentality
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.