As a cloud practice DevOps engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute and drive the work to create sustainable value for our customers and set them up for success by recommending, incorporating, and implementing best practices and act as a catalyst to the digitization journey of the customer.
NTT DATA’s Digital Engineering team primarily focuses on creating value for the companies that are marching towards their goals of digitization and cloud transformation initiatives.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Be part of a highly energized, fast-paced, dynamic project team that empowers and enables you to contribute with all your talents and creativity
- Collaborate as part of an assigned team on the development and testing of DevOps solutions for automated testing, infrastructure, and config management
- Guide design and architecture discussions
- Mentor other engineers on the project team
- Embody good development practices including automated testing, code reviews, effective documentation
- Lead conversations and guide customers in realizing business values.
- 3+ years experience in DevOps and Automation
- A desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of the latest DevOps technologies and AWS product updates.
- Strong ability to solve problems using code and scripting. Preferably with programming skills in Python, Groovy, Shell or Java
- In-depth understanding and experience working with major public Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with IaC or automated builds using CI/CD tools such as: Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, Twistlock etc
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, or Docker Swarm
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet
- Fullstack experience to be able to design and problem solve in all layers including infrastructure, networking, databases
- Advanced certification or agreement to obtain within 6 months post-hire. E.g. AWS Pro, CKAD, Azure Expert
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Any of the AWS Associate Certifications
- Lifelong Learner. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
- Team Player. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
- Listener. You listen to the needs of the customer and make those the priority throughout development.