DevOps Engineer Cambridge to £65k
DevOps Engineer (Azure Cloud CI/ CD PowerShell SaaS). Would you like to be part of a brand new team that are going to play an integral part within a hugely successful, global software house? You'll be utilising your DevOps Engineer skills within a highly technology driven company that offers a range of perks including flexible working (work from home 3 days a week), casual dress code and access to the latest tech kit.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll be part of a vital team who are building the foundations that enable the core development team to deliver the company's SaaS product. This is an exciting opportunity for you to shape the DevOps environment within a highly established company. Some of your responsibilities will include; building and improving CI/ CD pipelines, provisioning, maintaining, and monitoring the infrastructure assets supporting the product within the Azure public cloud and working with the team to define and implement appropriate infrastructure.
The company is based in Cambridge however, you'll be able to work from home up to 4 days per week.
- Previous experience within a DevOps Engineer role
- Experience administering CI systems, creating build configurations and pipelines (Azure, TeamCity, MSBuild)
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Familiar with the Microsoft .Net development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: Terraform
As a DevOps Engineer (Azure) you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this DevOps Engineer (Azure) role.