DevOps Engineer London / WFH to 110k
DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes AWS Linux) *Hybrid WFH*. Are you a technologist DevOps Engineer seeking a role where you can apply and develop your skills, be challenged and collaborate to solve problems, working on a modern tech stack where you can have a great deal of influence on technology choices and best practice?
You could be joining a hugely profitable Hedge Fund and progressing your career.
As a DevOps Engineer you will introduce new technology to improve the speed, efficiency and reliability of the core platform and tune existing tools to improve developer experience with a focus on the automation of development and deployment processes (CI/ CD). The company prides itself on innovation and first class infrastructure and systems; you'll seek to make continual improvements and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code practices working with a wide range of technologies.
You'll be working with accomplished software developers, systems engineers and data scientists in a complex environment, collaboratively problem solving to engineer best in class systems; based in fantastic offices in a vibrant area of London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef with flexibility to work from home two days a week.
- You have experience with production AWS cloud technology deployments with a good understanding of security best practices
- You have strong Kubernetes experience
- You have experience with production monitoring and alerting of microservice based environments
- You have a strong knowledge of Linux and associated scripting languages (Python, bash, PowerShell)
- You have a good working knowledge of load balancing and HTTP services as well as high-availability clustering solutions
- You have experience with a wide range of tools and technologies including Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, CI/ CD tools such as Jenkins and Octopus, ELK, CloudWatch, Prometheus and Grafana
- You're a collaborative communicato
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 110k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes AWS Linux) opportunity.