Analyzes, designs, automates, builds, validates, maintains and troubleshoots existing and new application environments. Evaluates software and Cloud infrastructureservices as needed. Completes build, configuration, testing, monitoring and other documentation as needed.
- Provides hands-on technical design and implementation to automate application build and deployment solutions
- Design & implement DevOps Best practices, establish standards and policies for managing source code and continuous integration/delivery
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions
- Collaborate with development teams to help architect, configure, monitor, and support their services.
- Automate, optimize and drive efficiency of builds, code, and process
- Establish performance baseline, capacity thresholds, correlate events, and define monitoring/alerting criteria.
- Build development productivity tools to improve build/integration/test process, streamline our workflow on development, build, integration and deployment
- Monitor the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure efficient build execution, and facilitate resolution of build/release failures
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members
- Improve system performance, application delivery and efficiency through, automation, process refinement, post mortem reviews, and in-depth configuration analysis
- Perform comprehensive operational health checks of services portfolio to identify areas of concern and track activities to drive improvements at all levels of the architecture.
- Front line support for troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Manage support queues and escalate issues as needed
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and collaborate with other engineers, system administrators and architects to constantly improve our development/integration/testing/deployment workflow
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ experience in operations management tools. Alerting & Monitoring, Provisioning & Deployment, Configuration Management and Source Control, etc.
- Experience with Azure andor Amazon Web Services Cloud Platform Products
- Hands-on experience using industry standard DevOps tools (CI/CD, Git, scripting, automated deployments, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, and other DevOps practices)
- Familiar with Micro-service architectures. Decoupled systems and how to build them.
- Experience with programming and scripting, with a preference for Python, C#, Powershell, bash, php, XAML Markup (WPF), etc.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and practices
- Experience working with IT Service Management tools like ServiceNow
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA PLEASANTON STONERIDGE BLDG