DevOps Engineer Cambridge / WfH to £65k
DevOps Engineer (Cloud Azure Citrix PowerShell) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a skilled DevOps Engineer seeking a role where youll be challenged, working on a modern Azure based tech stack whilst continually learning?
You could be progressing your career at a global FinTech.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for provisioning, maintaining and monitoring the Azure infrastructure; building an improving CI/CD pipelines for the product teams; automating Citrix virtual desktop solutions and developing Infrastructure as Code using ARM, Terraform and Pulumi. Youll be working in a collaborative Agile team environment and supported to reach your full potential.
Theres a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime for the foreseeable, in time youll join colleagues in the Cambridge office 2-3 days a week.
- You have experience in a similar DevOps / Cloud Engineer role with a good knowledge of Azure (or AWS)
- You have strong PowerShell scripting skills
- You have experience of building and managing virtual desktop solutions with Citrix
- You have experience of using configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.); containers and orchestration platforms (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Youre a collaborative problem solver, able to communicate ideas effectively
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 575 to find out more about this DevOps Engineer (Azure Citrix PowerShell) opportunity.