DevOps Engineer Reigate / WfH to 100k
DevOps Engineer (Azure CI/CD TeamCity Automation) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have a good knowledge of Cloud based systems, CI/CD and automation?
You could be joining a global FinTech in a DevOps role which you can shape and make a real impact, quickly progressing your career in a senior position.
As a DevOps Engineer youll collaborate with a small, newly established Agile delivery team to build DevOps functionality and a wide range of infrastructure and tooling to support engineering teams on one of the most successful product lines. Youll partner with development teams to ensure they can rely on highly performant, state-of-the-art Microsoft centric development environments, build systems and test automation infrastructure. This is a varied role in which youll combine strategic work with short term tactical fixes, contribute to product design meetings and extend the CI/CD capabilities.
The company is a market leading, technology driven financial firm; you will be empowered to investigate and introduce new technologies.
Theres a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home the majority of the time, visiting the Reigate office once a week (within a five minute walk of the station) for team meet-ups.
- You have experience in a similar DevOps/ Infrastructure Engineer role
- You have a good knowledge of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity and Azure DevOps and the ability to build and improve CI/CD pipelines for product teams
- You have experience of administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git and SVN
- You have strong scripting skills with PowerShell and / or C# .Net coding ideally
- You enjoy collaboratively problem solving to provide simple solutions to complex problems
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 100k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 575 to find out more about this DevOps Engineer (Azure CI/CD TeamCity Automation) opportunity.