DevOps Engineer London to £90k
DevOps Engineer (AWS Cloud Kubernetes Jenkins Github Gitlab). Hugely successful FinTech that is experiencing rapid growth is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team. Youll be part of a friendly and supportive team within a company that has a fantastic culture, adopts modern tools and technologies and encourages continuous learning through training budgets and career progression opportunities.
You will be required to go into the companys amazing offices 10 days a month where you can enjoy a modern and spacious working environment with perks including; yoga classes, massage service, pool tables, games consoles, a roof terrace, a canteen and more!
As a DevOps Engineer you will be joining a small group of around 5 6 engineers who are working on a range of DevOps and SRE focussed projects. Youll be responsible for the reliability, security and deployment of various systems and will manage and support the AWS environment. Other project duties will include; building tooling for development teams and clients, reducing manual work for the tech teams and designing and implementing monitoring and alerting as the company move to a 24 / 7 platform. The company have an on call rota and therefore you will need to be willing to be on call every 1 in 3 weeks.
The company is based in London however, you will only need to be in 10 days a month.
- Experienced DevOps Engineer (will also consider software development or Linux backgrounds) with AWS experience (will consider Azure)
- Experience building applications with engineers and a good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to script (Python, Bash or PowerShell)
- Experience using tools such as Jenkins, Github and Gitlab
- Experience using Kubernetes and Docker
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call 020 8016 4450 to have a confidential discussion about this DevOps Engineer (AWS Jenkins) role.