What’s happening at PwC?
As part of PwC’s global strategy, The New Equation, we’re investing significantly in skills, capabilities and technologies to address the breadth and complexity of the challenges that our clients face with their businesses and in society. One of our responses to this was establishing Tech Central, a technology focused function working alongside other PwC teams.
What’s happening in the function?
Tech Central is rapidly growing and the environment that our people work in is fueled by ingenuity, collaboration and innovation. Our people are skilled and passionate about the work they do. As part of the team you’ll experience an environment consisting of a wide range of technologies with ample room for you to learn, grow and innovate.
About the team
This role offers the exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing DevOps Enablement function at PwC. We partner with development teams across the firm, helping to increase the speed and resiliency of our delivery practices. Your role will include transferring your knowledge of devops practices and approaches into development teams as well as bringing experience in key tooling and partnering with developers to solve technical challenges along the way.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure engineering and administration
- Experience Operating System (OS) internals and administration
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery practices
- Creative approach to solving technical problems
- Ability to build relationships and influence development teams
- Ability to analyse, debug and optimise code
- Experience automating complex tasks and workflows
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and approaches
- Experience in one or more coding / scripting language
- Experience building, designing and maintaining production systems
- Experience in agile testing approaches, frameworks and implementations
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.