DevOps Engineer South Croydon Permanent
International player in the is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer with high level experience and ability to design build and maintain cloud and infrastructure systems.
You will work with the cloud team to develop the platform to new levels, while being pivotal in engineering a DevSecOps framework.
This is a fast-paced environment, filled with technically strong IT professionals that drive each other to deliver, implement and be the best in their industry. The successful person who joins this team must have a proven track record, work on AWS, PaaS, IaC (Terraform) and experience in CI/CD pipelines and systems as well as be an effective communicator to both technical and non technical stakeholders.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Designing, building, and maintaining new and existing systems and infrastructure
- Develop the platform with the cloud team
- Improve and introduce new processes, providing insight and guidance into best practices
- Design and develop a DevSecOps framework with the cloud and infrastructure team
- Development and maintenance of software delivery systems (TeamCity, Nexus, BitBucket, Octopus Deploy)
- Manage software teams CICD
The DevOps Engineer requires the following experience and skills:
- Industry recognised qualifications and certifications relevant to the role are beneficial
- Min 6 years experience as a DevOps Engineer with hands on experience in the following areas:
- IaC (Terraform is required)
- Confident, effective communicator in English (both verbally and written)
- Can do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Job role: DevOps Engineer
- Job Type: Perm
- Location: South Croydon hybrid (4 days on site 1 day WFH)
- No sponsorship offered you must have the right to work in the UK
- Annual base: 50 70 k per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits
Please apply now as we have immediate interview slots with the view of the successful candidate starting next week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Storm Robertson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK