- Unix / Linux, Nginx, Python
- Remote working
- Salary DOE plus benefits
We are working with one of the UK’s leading digital and online retailers for cult entertainment and sci-fi publishing companies at a time of exciting growth.
My client are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join a talented team and help with the ongoing automation and streamlining of my clients infrastructure, operations and their award winning website services and portfolio. You will be helping to build, set up and manage the test and production environment as well as troubleshoot and provide saily support of the web infrastructure.
The successful candidate will be a key player in the web team working on a variety of projects including delivering new features and updates as well as complete overhauls and new one-off websites.
- Expert Unix / Linux administration skills
- Experience managing systems running system
- Strong PostgreSQL knowledge
- Experience with HTTP servers such as Nginx
- Experience managing and scaling Python applications
- Solid understanding of general networking (TCP / IP, networking security, switches, routing)
- Experience managing VPN tools such as Wireguard
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of Bash scripting
- Experience troubleshooting issues
This is a remote working position but you may be required to come to London on a rare occasion for team meetups.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email [email protected] for immediate consideration.