DevOps Engineer 80k/ 90k + Discretional Bonus + Fully Remote Working
Harrington Starr is partnering with an expert investment management company who pride themselves in being one of the fastest growing Fin-Tech start-ups in London specialising in Cryptocurrency.
Our client is providing expert offerings in a range of investment products. Being headquartered in London this company is looking to grow its DevOps function by hiring two very skilled DevOps Engineers to help deliver and lead a variety of projects.
Our client is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join the Engineering Team where you will contribute to the security implementation, automated solutions and security analysis.
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work at one of London’s fastest growing crypto fin-techs.
- Opportunity to work with Terraform
- Opportunity to work with modern technology such as AWS, Azure & Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Fully remote working
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme
What you will do:
- Assist in gathering and/or reviewing process requirements and assisting on architect design decisions with the rest of the team.
- Operate and analyse continuous monitoring tools in performing ongoing monitoring tools across the company’s infrastructure.
- Implement security controls as applicable to ensure enforcement of policies and procedures are running accordingly.
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions.
Desired experience in the following:
- Cloud technologies (GCP or other)
- CI/CD platform experience (GitHub Actions or other)
- Terraform, Pulumi, other automation tools
- Experience with major identity providers and integrations
- Good understanding of Linux systems
- Good understanding of core networking technologies (DNS, LB, firewalls, VPN, routing, NAT)
- Good understanding of systems architecture
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Digital assets knowledge and experiences
- Cyber security and cryptography knowledge would be beneficial