As a member of an Agile Team, the DevOps Engineer will assist the Senior DevOps Engineer in support & maintenance of the entire application portfolio to build, test, deploy, and monitor a suite of services using modern technology stack.Bridge the gap between Development, Security, and Operations engineering best practices to meet and exceed internal and external client expectations reduction of workflows is the goal. In this position, you will perform the analysis, design, and documentation along with development of automated pipelines, software compiling (builds) and archive deployments in all environments (CI/CD).The services you support will be stable, secure, and performant.
Assist fellow engineers to develop software delivery solutions that align with DevOps core concepts, and industry best practice, that meet defined usability, maintainability, scalability, monitoring and reliability requirements.
Take ownership of assigned work, monitor, and maintain the health of solutions generated.
Increase operating efficiency and adapt to new requirements of all CPI software delivery pipelines.
Triage, collaborate with development, security, and IT operations, to solve software compiling (builds) issues.
Create and maintain automated Azure DevOps pipelines, weaving in all other testing frameworks.
Provide task breakdowns, identify dependencies, and provide effort estimates.
Identify software issues within the context of builds and communicate problems with team.
Assist in preparation of functional and technical documentation to provide guidance to end users and support trouble shooting.
Investigate and resolve application build and pipeline failures recommending best practice resolution procedures to build and maintain a robust CI/CD delivery system.
Develop and document the proposed technical design/infrastructure design for the integration and implementation of any new solutions, working across the IT department.
Trains, mentors, and coaches colleagues as needed.
Who are we looking for?
be a self starting, positive, friendly, and eager to dive into any problem thrown your way.
be technically sharp, get technical concepts at their core, and go beyond comfortable, same old solutions.
own your work top to bottom, front to back, and never throw it over a wall.
think automation first and manual second, using the right technology to solve the right problem.
-Microsoft Development Languages including .Net, .Met Core, C# etc. or other OOP Languages
-General knowledge of Systems Administration- Ability to stand up a server a plus!
-Docker or Kubernetes
-Linux experience or basic understanding
– Have excellent technical writing and communication skills.
– Must be able to collaborate with other developers/senior developers on ideas, workflows, and technologies
– Must be driven, organized, & detail oriented.
– Show flexibility when adapting to change and must be willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
– Must be comfortable diving into large and complicated systems and quickly start making an impact
– Must have superb technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
– Keen interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients on a virtual platform.
– Experience planning and managing multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment.