We are seeking a bright, self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for build-out, configuration, deploy, scale, orchestration and monitoring in supporting infrastructure and our release pipeline for global commercial software platforms.
You are eager to learn new diverse tools and technologies. Candidate must be comfortable in driving Continuous Integration / Deployment initiatives in the cloud.
- Automate and streamlining of our infrastructure, operations and deployment processes.
- Champion for infrastructure as code.
- Tools and automation based monitoring of production environments to provide proactive alerts on system health and reliability.
- Expert level background in Linux administration.
- Good background in Windows administration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving root cause issues in our dev, test and production internal and cloud environments.
- Team member role in on time, high quality delivery of products thru the entire application lifecycle.
Education and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant real world experience
- 3+ years of experience building enterprise DevOps pipelines in a commercial environment (still hands on)
- At least 6+ years of IT experience
- Expert in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Proven history of DevOps in AWS
- Bash/PowerShell Scripting
- Terraform/Chef/Cloud Formation or similar
- Containerisation and Orchestration
- Thought leader with focus on delivery
- Displays energy, drive and stamina
- Analytical and can work with the technology stakeholder's daily
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
- Comfortable working with global teams operating across different time zones.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.