This leading company within their field are looking for passionate DevOps Engineers to join there ever expanding team. They are working on helping Ftse100 companies to completely reimagine their customer service turning cutting-edge voice assistant technologies into real-world products. With aspirations to lead the digital transformation of customer services they have big potential for Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Over 2 years of experience working within a commercial DevOps environment.
- Exposure within AWS cloud space with hands-on experience using AWS cloud tooling to building modern and secure deployments
- Very good experience working with Kuberenetes in cluster administration and security with the use of helm templating and docker technology
- Is comfortable and confident in working with IAC in Terraform
- Has Bash and/or Python working knowledge
- Is familiar and comfortable in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Has good verbal and written English skills and is an excellent communicator
The team is very friendly with a great work ethic as we have great connections with this company having previously placed other DevOps Engineer’s. You will be working alongside your fellow engineers and your point of contact will be your Senior Engineer.