Must have qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication, Math) and minimum of six years working with operating system hardware and/or software components in designing and scripting infrastructure solutions.
- In lieu of degree, minimum of eight years related experience working with operating system hardware and/or software components in designing and scripting infrastructure solutions.
- Working knowledge of OpenStack or other cloud platforms
- Experience with VSphere or other hypervisors, utilizing Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with both Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Python
- Exposure to CI/CD tool chains such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions
- Scripting and general software development knowledge (i.e. Linux Bash, Windows PowerShell, HashiCorp Terraform and Packer, OpenStack Heat, GIT, MS TFS, JSON, and/or YAML)