Role: Azure DevOps Engineer WFHLocation: UKSalary: 65k
A top client of ours, is currently looking to build-out its already established DevOps team. The company focus on business management software, making sure that their clients have access to the most up to date tech on the market. Due to hyper-growth over the last few years, they have become one of the UK's leading software houses, with many awards attached to their name.
This role will be a perfect fit for engineers who currently feel undervalued and bored of working with out-of-date technologies. With countless projects to work on, this company will help excel your technical abilities to the next level. This is just one of the reasons why they hold an amazing employee retention rate, additionally, they offer a great company benefits scheme. Please see below for more details on the tech stack and company benefits.
Note: The company currently have several positions open, so even if you have experience in a couple of the areas below, still click apply!
The Ideal Candidate with have knowledge of the following (or some!):
- Azure, Azure, Azure, and everything in between.
- CICD Pipelines – Build, Deploy, Maintain – Jenkins, Octopus or’ guessed right Azure DevOps
- Containerisation – Docker
- Orchestration – Kubernetes
- Databases: SQL, Azure or T-SQL
Package + Benefits
- Salary: 50k – 70k
- Holidays: Options for 32 + Bank Holidays, rising to 37
- Private Medical Insurance for you and Family (Including mental welfare)
- Dental and Eyecare Cover for you and Family
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential telephone information service
- My Active Benefits (Gym equipment, sport ware etc)
- Taste card – 2 for 1 meals or 50% of bill for over 6000 UK restaurants , 70% off hotels, free cinema tickets and much more
- Sabbatical – Option to take 6 weeks off after 6 years working
- Critical illness cover + for your Partner
- Pension match up to 9% (5% more than standard)
- Gadget Insurance for you and family
- Annual travel insurance
What are your thoughts? If you want to hear more, please click apply.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.