Life at INE
At INE we value having an environment where employees constantly grow their skills, are encouraged and given the tools necessary to develop professionally and personally and advance in their careers.
What we're offering here at INE, is an environment that fosters creativity and provides members of our team an opportunity to shape the future of our company.
If change excites you, if you thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves, and you jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects, then INE is the place for you.
We’re currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with our advanced team of developers and IT staff to oversee new content and code releases.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support analysis, design and development of applications for systems delivering high-availability and performance
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Provide input into solution buy vs build recommendations, when requested
- Communicate development and production issues to project team, vendors and management
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Preferably 5+ years of DevOps experience in a Linux/Unix/Ubuntu Enterprise environment
- Experience utilizing containers and Kubernetes for orchestration
- Experience with Rancher for Kubernetes cluster organization
- Experience with Terraform for infrastructure management (Terragrunt)
- Cloud exposure to AWS (multi account environments) – EC2, RDS/Aurora, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Route53, S3, Kinesis Analytics
It Would Be Great if You Had
- Knowledge on Microservices
- Experience designing solutions and best practices for end-to-end CI-CD pipelines
- Experience utilizing Git (or similar) for Source Code Management and tracking
- Experience utilizing Chef for Automation Configurations
- Experience developing in one or more programming languages including Python, or PHP
- Experience with shell scripting
- INE offers full-time employees:
- 100% employer covered health care plans (medical, dental, and vision) for employees, their spouse, and their dependents.
- Matching 401k plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave policy
- Flexible PTO
- "Get Hungry, Get Certified’ program for professional growth
- Engaging team culture events and organizations
INE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.INE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.